C.W. Purpero, Inc. was incorporated on December 23, 1949 under Chapter 180 of the Wisconsin Statutes. It is a successor to Purpero Trucking, which began in business in 1919.
The founder was Charles W. Purpero, father of Phillip, Anthony, and Salvatore, all three of whom worked in the business. After World War II, C.W. Purpero expanded from trucking to also perform excavating and grading services.
Over the decades since then C.W. Purpero has expanded its services under the guidance of the second generation as the third generation got involved. Currently the son of Salvatore Purpero, Phillip Purpero, is president of C.W. Purpero, which now self performs Demolition, Earthwork, and Utilities.